Be a part of changing the face of leadership by supporting the Summer Camp Scholarship Fund today! Read our latest appeal and consider a gift today. Your support allows Girls Leadership Institute to share this life-changing summer camp experience with many deserving girls. Please consider giving at the levels listed below. Every gift and any amount makes a difference. See a list of our 2012 donors.
Featured Campaign: Summer Camp Scholarship Fund Giving Levels
Goal: $84,000 needed to provide sixty-five scholarships
- $100 and less: Helps provide materials for one camper
- $250: Provides field trips and outdoor education or one camper
- $650: Provides one guest artist
- $1120: Provides room and board for one camper
- $2110: Provides one full scholarship
- $4,220: Provides two full scholarships
Capacity Building Giving Levels
- $4,221 - $10,000: Advances our outreach and awareness plans that will provide online resources to girls, families, and schools without access to GLI programs
- $10,000 - $25,000: Guarantees the success of GLI's strategic plan objectives, inlcuding program expansion and inclusion, critical research, and outreach through online resources
The Girls Leadership Institute Inc is a duly qualified 501(c)3 non-profit organization. The contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
If you would prefer to donate by check, please make it payable to:
Girls Leadership Institute
155 Filbert Street
Oakland, CA, 94607
Learn more about the Emily Jane Project.
Learn about how you can donate supplies, furniture, snacks, etc. to GLI here!
|P7203063 - Version 2-1.jpg||13.06 KB|